Thursday, November 24, 2016

Thlog





    
  Hi guys, yesterday class was so interesting. especially for the group workshop, my partner could show some mistakes in my WP2 paper, like spelling errors. it is important to share your works with friends, they might see some errors in your paper that you cannot identify. I suggest we always do that in class to keep the class lively too. Sometime the class get bored if there is no interaction between students.  
  For the paper "Annoying ways People Use Sources" give me a great idea of how to use sources in my paper. . Not using sources in your paper correctly may course readers to lost confident in your work. like Kyle D. Stedman says "Readers are sometime just annoyed at writing that fails to follow conventions."  One of my major problem in writing was not using sources correctly in my paper work. With this paper, I can save myself my paper for been annoying by my readers. And I can also use this paper as guideline for my next class.
  I appreciate Zack De Piero for given us enough materials and preparing us for our next class. Today I'm very careful when even I'm using sources in my paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment