Friday, November 4, 2016

thlog






                    



          Hi Zack, thanks for your feedback on my WP1 paper. It gives me the whole ideals of writing genre and a guard line to writing my next paper. The feedbacks that interested me like, am confusing the genre with the topic, not building my argument, not stating my sources and quotations, hooks the reader and be specific. These feedbacks are super interesting because they showed me my weakness in writing. For instance, confusing the topic with the title is one of my great weakness in my genre writing. But I now learned that the title doesn't have to be too broad like the topic. Another feedback that also interested me is my using of free floating quotes which also is a problem for me. Leaving the reader in a confused state not knowing where that quote came from or who stated it, makes your paper look bored to the reader.



        I know the issue of writing genre, it moves, rhetorical future, and conventions is not so easy. Most of the college students find it difficult understanding and writing genre. I know it is hard, but with your feedbacks, I believed we are progressing. When I received a good feedback from my professor, I  take it as a guard to improve.    





No comments:

Post a Comment